Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No, YOU are relative

(a relative, to me, that is ... nevermind)

Dear Sister,
So, I had another post planned, but because I'm sick I couldn't get it done. So here's a short, less coherent one instead.

Hey, it's almost Fall! The weather is getting snappy. Crispy? Hm. Anyway, I've put one layer of quilts on my bed. Soccer has started (though, as you're well aware, in our family it never really ends.) The CSA is sending more squash and less greens, and as a result I've started making soups and stews instead of stir frys and egg rolls. I pulled out the leggings this week, and not just because I didn't have time to shave my legs. School has started (more on that in the next post).

Let's see, what else ...


apples!


tomatoes in a box!


tomatoes in a pot!


and hey, tomatoes in a can!

Oh, and in case you didn't catch it before - I have a cold. (Bad pun, not intended.) So, it must be Fall. If you'll excuse me now, I have to go blow my nose. Again.

Love,
your thi-ter (as said with a congestion accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment