Sunday, December 12, 2010

things that are gross -- this week

Dear sister,

Um, hot yoga, wow. I thought moving to you-know-where would earn me plenty of crazy points, but ... I think with hot yoga you've taken the crazy cake for the year. So, congrats on that! (And ps - I don't care how hot they are, you're not allowed to date anyone you meet in hot yoga. I mean, they take hot yoga, for heaven's sake ... they must be crazy.)

Unrelatedly, here's a little glimpse into my life. I call it "things that are gross this week."


1. a broken phone


2. packing all my stuff away ... again.


3. a grated finger. You know how we're both afraid of subway turnstiles doing that egg-cutting thing on us? Well, maybe you've always been afraid of accidentally grating your fingertips when you're supposed to be grating carrots, cheese, or, say, potatoes for latkes. You can't really tell from this picture, but GUESS WHAT I DID LAST WEEK.

Love,
your better-post-to-come-soon sister

No comments:

Post a Comment