Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Sister,

Part of my job at the internship is to troll various websites and look for "emerging science" or "cool fix for a hot planet"s. Also, part of my internship is trolling the internet pretending like I am looking for "emerging science" or "cool fixes." 

Awhile ago, there was a Weekend Update where Seth Meyers reported on some recent study about how linebackers in football are obese, and the joke was that it was done by researchers at "the university of my eyeballs." 

I'm sure you can see where this going...

This weeks edition of studies from the University of My Eyeballs:

Obese Adolescents at Greatest Risk of Becoming Severely Obese Adults

Home Exposure to Tobacco Carcinogens High in Children of Smokers

Company errors, complacency preceded oil spill: panel


Okay, now, really people? 

In other news, there does not appear to be any Veggie Tales long underwear or apparel. However, I have a sewing machine. So, this is not over. 

Okay, that's all I've got today. 

love,
your sister 

No comments:

Post a Comment